Click the stars to rate
155,901 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
Mary McDowell, the head of Nokia's Mobile Phones business unit, said: "These phones all offer a web, maps and messaging experience second to none in the market. And with the choice of a touch screen or a keypad, we really have made everything available and easy to use in an affordable phone that comes in both Dual or single SIM options."
The Nokia C2-06 comes in a range of fresh colors with a clean, smooth finish. The phones all ship with new Nokia Maps for Series 40, where local maps and places of interest are pre-installed on the phone. This means users can view maps and plan routes when the phone is in offline mode, thus saving on the costs of downloading maps over the mobile network.
The three phones also pack a stereo FM radio, media player and memory support that can be expanded to a whopping 32 GB, letting users store thousands of photos, videos and music files. All of the devices are expected to hit the market in the third quarter of 2011.
• Sony Melancarkan Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact & E3
• Nokia Malaysia Launches The Super Affordable Lumia 530
• Nokia's selfie-phone, the Lumia 730, is leaked in photographs
• Nokia's swansong is the 4G-enabled Nokia XL
• Sony launches Xperia C3 'selfie' smartphone today
• Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Mi3 sells out in less than 6 minutes
• Microsoft may release an Android-only Lumia
• Sony Bakal Melancarkan Xperia C3 -Smartphone 'Selfie'
ariesPosted On : January 19, 2012
|abaout 300 t/-, mostly similar to c2- 02 series|
N Gandhi BabuPosted On : November 9, 2011
|What is the actual price ? Can you send to us by courier ?|
AshokPosted On : September 17, 2011
|I like this phone what is the price of this phone? Plz plz reply me|