Click the stars to rate
100,912 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
What makes this phone stand out is its casing’s anti-bacteria silver coating. The phone is said to be able to disinfect 6,400 kinds of bacteria, even from your hands, because of this anti-bacteria coating.
The phone has a VGA camera with built-in flash and 4x digital zoom.
It is 88 x 45.5 x 23.9mm in size and weighs 91g. The F2300 also features a 1.77in 65,000-colour TFT LCD, GPRS, MMS, 1.17in OLED-based (organic light-emitting diode) external screen and an internal antenna.
It retails at RM999 (25-Apr-2005) and is said to provide up to three hours of talktime and 200 hours of standby time.
• The LG Watch Urbane can now be yours for RM1,599
• The LG G Flex 2 is here in Malaysia
• A sneak peek at the LG G Watch R
• Smaller Version Of LG G3 Announced - The LG G3 Beat
• LG G3 Is Now Available In Malaysia...Well Unofficially
• Tweet Reply From LG Confirms That G3 Is Heading To Malaysia?
• Everything you need to know about the LG G3 in 2 minutes
• LG's Latest Flagship Smartphone Is Here - The LG G3
axLcLJBZSKyFaPPosted On : June 24, 2011
|Suepiror thinking demonstrated above. Thanks!|