Huawei Ascend P1
Click the stars to rate
261,702 Rated by :
AP Price: RM 1,020 - 1,050
The Huawei Ascend P1 is the thicker variant of the P1 S, which comes in a 7.69mm body, and packs a bigger 1800mAh battery.
It features a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD (960x540) display, a TI OMAP 4460 processor running at 1.5GHz, an SGX 540 graphics processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, 8 and 1.3-megapixel rear and front cameras respectively, GSM/GPRS/EDGE and UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA bands, and is powered by Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) platform.
The device was released in China priced at RMB ¥2999, but no word about when it will be coming to our shores.
• Huawei P8 Officially Launched In This Region, Priced At RM1,799
• The Huawei P8 will be available for pre-orders on 2nd June
• ASUS ZenPad Seen In Full Ahead Of Computex 2015 Debut
• Huawei P8 Lite akan dilancarkan bulan hadapan
• The Huawei P8 Lite will likely come to Malaysia
• The Huawei MediaPad M2 Gets Unveiled Without Much Fanfare
• The Huawei P8 to be launched next month
• Huawei Honor 3C Play Announced, Even Cheaper Than The Honor 3C
IfahPosted On : September 15, 2012
|Hye .. I am a singaporean. If i want to purchase any phone from here , how should i make the payment .. Yet , i don't have any master card or visa .. Can you explain to me more about the process of the payment .. Thank you ..|